Annual Report 2016 (Integrated Report)
As of fiscal 2017, DENSO has integrated the CSR Report and Annual Report for release as Annual Report 2016. Until now, the CSR Report has focused on providing non-financial information on the environment, society, and governance. However, by introducing this kind of information in the annual report alongside financial information such as business performance, overview of operations, and management strategies, DENSO will communicate its value creation process and the value it offers society through its business activities in a more integrated manner going forward.
In addition, detailed CSR information not included in the annual report will be displayed on the website.
*A PDF version of Annual Report 2016 (Integrated Report) is available for download on this page.
Download by Section
- Management Principles and Code of Conduct
- Value Creation Model
- Strengths That the Company Has Nurtured Since Its Founding
- Special Feature: Value Created from DENSO's Strengths — COA HVAC
- DENSO's History of Corporate Value Creation
- Overview by Segment / Product
- Powertrain Control
- Information & Safety
- Small Motors
- New Business
- Corporate Governance
- Environmental Management
- Quality Assurance
- Intellectual Property Activities
- Engagement with Society
- Facts & Figures
- Company Overview
- Stock Information