The air intake and fuel injection systems optimally control air-fuel ratio,
and the ignition system securely ignites the fuel, enabling stable combustion.
The exhaust system accurately detects gas components, producing clean exhaust.
The system thus realizes both fuel saving and low emission.
Intake Air Systems
Sends the necessary amount of air to the engine combustion chamber, improving combustion efficiency with its high precision, response, and reliability.
Fuel Injection and Control Systems
Injects the necessary amount of fuel for combustion, realizing stable combustion under optimal fuel control.
- Port Fuel Injection Injector
- Direct Injection High pressure Injector
- Direct Injection High Pressure Pump
- Fuel Pressure Sensor
- PICK UPEngine Control ECU
- Crank Shaft Position Sensor (MRE Type)
Exhaust Gas Systems
The exhaust aftertreatment system accurately detects exhaust gas composition and temperature to remove hazardous materials, realizing the clean exhausts.
- PICK UPEmission Control Components
- Oxygen Sensor
- PICK UPAir-Fuel Ratio Sensor
- PICK UPExhaust Gas Pressure Sensor
- PICK UPSubstrate
Valve Train Systems
Activates the intake/exhaust valves on the engine combustion chamber, to improve fuel economy and reduce hazardous materials under optimal control of open/close timing.
- PICK UPElectric Variable Cam Timing
- PICK UPIntegrated Variable Cam Timing
- Variable Cam Timing
- Oil Flow Control Valve
- Cam Position Sensor (MRE Type)
Supplies the engine with fuel from the fuel tank without emitting gasoline vapor, thereby contributing to environmental protection.
- PICK UPEvaporative Leak Check Module
- Canister Close Valve
- Duty Control Valve
- Fuel Sender
- Tank Pressure Sensor
- Fuel Pump Controller
- Fuel Pump Module
- Fuel Pump
Controls the oil pressure of the transmission as well as the shift operation, improving safety and fuel economy with high reliability and precision.
- PICK UPShift by Wire Actuator
- Valve Body Module
- Automatic Transmission Linear type Solenoid
- Accelerator Pedal Module
- Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Transmission Control Unit