This system provides driving pleasure with environmental friendliness,
combining a compact high power motor,
a inverter with high cooling efficiency,
and a control system maximizing battery performance.
Intake Air Systems
Sends the necessary amount of air to the engine combustion chamber, improving combustion efficiency with its high precision, response, and reliability.
- PICK UPExhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve
- Electronic Throttle Body
- Variable Induction Air Control Valve
- Electric Wastegate Valve Actuator
- PICK UPAir Flow Meter
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor
- Intake Air Pressure Sensor
Exhaust Gas Systems
The exhaust aftertreatment system accurately detects exhaust gas composition and temperature to remove hazardous materials, realizing the clean exhausts.
- PICK UPEmission Control Components
- Oxygen Sensor
- PICK UPAir-Fuel Ratio Sensor
- Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor
- Exhaust Gas Pressure Sensor
- PICK UPSubstrate
Valve Train Systems
Activates the intake/exhaust valves on the engine combustion chamber, to improve fuel economy and reduce hazardous materials under optimal control of open/close timing.
- PICK UPElectric Variable Cam Timing
- PICK UPIntegrated Variable Cam Timing
- Variable Cam Timing
- Oil Flow Control Valve
- Cam Position Sensor (MRE Type)
Supplies the engine with fuel from the fuel tank without emitting gasoline vapor, thereby contributing to environmental protection.
- Duty Control Valve
- Vapor Containment Valve
PICK UPEvaporative Leak
- Fuel Sender
- Tank Pressure Sensor
- Fuel Pump Module
Controls the oil pressure of the transmission as well as the shift operation, improving safety and fuel economy with high reliability and precision.
- PICK UPShift by Wire Actuator
- Accelerator Pedal Module
- Automatic Transmission Linear type Solenoid
- Vehicle Speed Sensor