The information presented below applies as an agreement for the users of DENSO websites at https://www.denso.com.
Please use with consent. Furthermore, this agreement can be changed whenever necessary.
In this case, the agreement will become valid when it is posted on this Website.
We at DENSO Corporation take every precaution in posting accurate information on this Website, but we cannot guarantee its accuracy, timeliness and usefulness
DENSO Corporation assumes no liability for any loss that may result from the use of this Website.
DENSO Corporation, as a general rule, may modify or delete any of the information that is disclosed on this Website without advance notice.
DENSO Corporation may also interrupt or halt access to this Website when deemed necessary or from other decisions made upon our company.
DENSO Corporation shall assume no liability for any damages resulting from modification or deletion of information on this Website or interruption or halting access to this Website.
We recommend the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 or higher or Firefox version 35 or higher or Safari(iOS8) or higher or Chrome version 40 or higher or Browser(Android4.1) or higher to view this Website. When other browsers are used or depending on your Web browser setting, this Website may not be accessible or viewed properly.
Copyrights, Trademarks, etc.
The information on products, services, and technologies posted on this Website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, and other intellectual property laws. You may use this information only for your personal use. For any other use (including duplication, transmission, distribution, transfer, and translation etc. Same for below.) previous written permission must be obtained. Our trademark, brand name and company insignia used on this Website are protected by trademark laws and unfair competition laws among others. The DENSO trademark, brand name or company insignia are not available for use without DENSO's expressed written permission in advance.
Conducting the following activities on this Web site is prohibited:
- Activities that infringe on or may possibly infringe on the property rights or privacy of DENSO Corporation or another third party. Furthermore, this includes the usage of personal information posted on this Website.
- Activities that cause or may cause losses or damages to DENSO Corporation or another third party. Defamation, libelous or defamatory statements towards DENSO Corporation or another third party is also prohibited.
- Activities that are constituted or may be constituted as obscene, pornographic or profane.
- Activities that constitute or may lead to criminal offense.
- Registering or sending another person's e-mail address or pretending to be someone else.
- Commercial activities or other commercially motivated activities.
- Activities that damage the honor or trustworthiness of DENSO Corporation or this Website.
- Use or providing of computer viruses and other harmful programs or actions that could lead to such activities.
- Activities that violate or could violate laws.
- Activities that may interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the website
- Other activities that DENSO Corporation deems inappropriate at any time.
We at DENSO Corporation take every precaution when posting information on this Website. However, we cannot guarantee that the information is accurate, useful, reliable, to meet your purpose or safe etc. Furthermore, DENSO Corporation shall assume no liabilities for any losses that may result from your using or not being able to use this information or for any damages that may result from your using this Website.
Ideas and Other Suggestions
Unless DENSO Corporation requests, through its Website, that the general public provide confidential or other exclusive information (including ideas concerning your technology, marketing, products, etc; these are hereafter referred to as "such information"), we refuse to receive such information.
In the unlikely event that such information is provided without an explicit expression that DENSO is accepting such information under an obligation to honor confidentiality, it is to be understood that DENSO shall assume no obligations whatsoever to honor the confidentiality of such information.
Furthermore, we shall assume no obligations to use or evaluate such information.
Links to the DENSO Corporation Website
Links to this Website are permitted under the following matters to be attended regardless to whether the link is from an individual or a company.
- The use of any registered trademark possession by DENSO Corporation is prohibited. We refuse any links that may cause misidentification of the origin that the information is sent out.
- We prohibit any links from Websites that refer to the following.
- Websites that include information intended to slander or cause lose in credibility of our company or other individuals or companies.
- Websites that have the danger to infringe the copyright, registered trademark, possessions, privacy, portrait or any other rights owned by our company or other individuals or companies.
- Websites that include statements that may cause the reader to misinterpret that there is alignment or partnership with our company, or that there is acknowledgment from our company to the Website of the link origin.
- Websites that do not apply to the above but have the fear to interfere with the operations of our Website or violate public order and standards of decency or laws including regulations and rules.
Diversion of images and photos
In principle we refuse the diversion of images on our Website or other catalogs and posters etc. published by our company, are related not only to our company rights but also complicatedly related to the portrait rights, copyrights, rights to developing vendors and advertising agencies etc.
Links to Third Party Websites
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the interpretation and application of legal requirements on the use of this Web site and the statements in "About this Website" shall be made under the applicable laws of Japan. Also, unless otherwise specifically agreed, any and all disputes relating to the use of this Web site shall be initially litigated in a court under the jurisdiction of the Nagoya District Court.
Severance of Clauses
If any clause is deemed to be invalid, void, unlawful for any reason, that clause will be severed from the terms and it will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remainder of the terms.