DENSO HARYANA PVT. LTD.
Producing Power train Products like Fuel Pump, Injector, ECU and Small motor, ECM related products for Indian car makers
DENSO Haryana Pvt.Ltd. was the first 100% subsidiary of DENSO Corp. setup as a manufacturing company in India.
Main products manufactured are Power train Products (Fuel Pump, Injector, E/G ECU, ISCV), Small motor, ECM.
It is located in Industrial hub of Manesar, in upcoming Gurgaon district which is home to many multinational companies in India.
It has another plant in Jhajjhar district in the same state of Haryana.
|Main Business Field||Manufacture and sale of Automotive components : Powertrain , Electrification, Mobility Electronics and Thermal products, and so on.|
Plot №3, Sector-3, IMT Manesar, Gurgaon-122052(Haryana), India
|Key Management||Masato Kitamae, Managing Director|
|Regd. Office||B-1/D-4, Ground Floor
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate, Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110044, India
Grate Place To Work
Director Resignation Update
1) Mr.Nobuhiro Takahashi (DIN: 02277295) resigned from the Directorship of the Company w.e.f. 31st March, 2019.
2) Mr.Yoshinori Onda (DIN: 07081333) resigned from the Directorship of the Company w.e.f. 16th April, 2020.
3) Mr.Yasushi Mukai (DIN: 08572205) resigned from the Directorship of the Company w.e.f. 18th June, 2021
4) Mr. Fumitaka Taki (DIN: 08250337) resigned from the Directorship of the Company w.e.f. 15th March, 2022
5) Mr. Yasuaki Matsunaga (DIN: 08523934) resigned from the position of Managing Directorr and appointed as Director of the Company w.e.f. 20th April, 2022
6) Mr. Yasuaki Matsunaga (DIN: 08523934) resigned from the Directorship of the Company w.e.f. 27th January, 2023.
7) Mr. Deguchi‘s (DIN: 09205083) Alternate Director Mr. Shinichiro Tanaka (DIN: 08584390) resigned from Alternate Directorship as on 1st July, 2023
6) Mr. Shyamal Chakraborti (DIN: 06807904) resigned from the Directorship of the Company w.e.f. 1st Oct, 2023.
Notice of General Meetings
The Company has adopted the Code of Compliance which includes Vigil Mechanism System for the employees and Directors. Such system includes adequate safeguards to the persons using it.
CSR Policy ：
Composition of CSR Committee :
1. Mr. Ajay Dhall (Chairman)
2. Mr. Masato Kitamae (Member)
3. Mr. Katsuhiko Akaba (Member)
Focus areas of CSR :
Other Policy :