DENSO (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
Pacing Ahead in Automotive Technology
The beginning of DENSO (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. can be traced back to 1980, when a joint venture between DENSO Corporation, Japan and its local partners grew to become what it is today, the largest automotive components manufacturer in Malaysia, and a major automotive components supplier to reputable car assemblers in the country.
DENSO (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD. at a Glance
About DENSO (MALAYSIA) SDN. BHD.
- Lot 2, Jalan P/1, Section 13, 43650 Bandar Baru Bangi, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
- Key Management
- Tomoya Nakamura, Managing Director
- DENSO Ownership
Certificates / Awards
- 2000 - ISO 14001 Certification from SIRIM
- 2003 - ISO/TS 16949 Certification from SIRIM
- 2008 - ISO 9001 : 2000 Certification from SIRIM (CB Product) OHSAS 18001 / MS 1722 Certification from SIRIM
- 2006 - Achieved Zero Emission
- 2011 & 2013 - DENSO EF (Efficient Factory) Activity Award: Excellent Plant Asia & Australia
- 2006 & 2015 - DENSO Group President Award
- 2018 - National OSH Excellence Award 2018
- 2018 - PERODUA Excellent Safety President Award ( PESPA)