DENSO Philippines Corporation
DENSO in the Philippines: one of DENSO subsidiaries in more than 38 countries and regions worldwide
DENSO Corporation in Japan, is a leading supplier of advanced automotive technology, systems and components for all the world’s major automakers.
Thru DENSO’s globalization, one of its subsidiaries in more than 38 countries and regions worldwide was established in the Philippines on March 1995 at Carmelray Industrial Park 1, Canlubang, Calamba City, Laguna. It was named Philippine Auto Components, Inc. But on June 01, 2016 it was officially renamed DENSO Philippines Corporation.
The plant manufactures various automotive parts such as meter cluster, air-con, radiator, compressor, smart key and sonar sensor. It distributes aftermarket products: wiper blades, spark plugs, horn, CDI, relay, AC generator, bus air-con, AC service parts, Diesel service parts and accessories such as ionizer and hand scanner. It also has a Design Engineering Center located at Filinvest Corporate City Alabang which was established in 1998 to meet the growing demands of the global design engineering.
Our goal is to contribute to the society by innovating and creating products that would make driving safer and more secure while preserving the planet. Our associates are expected to breakthrough their own boundaries, trust their potential and enhance their capabilities.
About DENSO Philippines Corporation
- 109 Unity Avenue, Special Economic Zone, Carmelray Industrial Park 1, 4037 Canlubang, Calamba, Laguna, Philippines
- +63-49-549-3088 or +63-2-810-3368
About DNPH Design Center in the Philippines
- 9th & 10th Floor Filinvest One Building, Ecozone IT Enterprise, Northgate Cyberzone, Filinvest Corporate City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
Certificates / Awards
- 1998 - ISO 14001 Certification
- 1998 - AICO Certification
- 2002 - QS9000 Certification
- 2007 - ISO-TS 16949 Certification
- 2016 - Mitsubishi Motors Philippines Corp.,Plaque of Product Excellence
- 2016 - Toyota Motor Phils., Superior Cost Performance Award