DENSO International America, Inc.
Devoloping and delivering innovative technologies throughout North America
DENSO International America, Inc. (DIAM), located in Southfield, Michigan, is DENSO's North American regional headquarters and parent company for its North American operations, including design and production engineering, technical support, sales and finance.
DENSO International America, Inc. at a Glance
About DENSO International America, Inc.
- 24777 Denso Drive, Southfield, Michigan 48086-5047, U.S.A.
- Key Management
- Kenichiro Ito, Senior Executive Officer, DENSO Corporation, North America CEO President
Kazuoki Matsugatani, Executive Officer, DENSO Corporation, NA and EU Research & Development Executive Officer
Shinichi Nakamizo, Executive Officer, DENSO Corporation, North American Manufacturing Executive Officer President, DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee
Steve Milam, Executive Officer, DENSO Corporation, North American Corporate Executive Officer, North American Powertrain Systems Business Executive Officer, North American Electrification Business Group
- DENSO Ownership
DENSO International America's social media
Learn more about DENSO International America with our official social media
DENSO International America supplies automotive parts and system to variety of customers.
Certificates / Awards
- ISO/TS 16949:2009 certified (Quality Management Systems)
- ISO 14001 certified (Environmental)
- ISO 17025 accredited by A2LA (EMC)
- GM, IMPACT Silver Award - 2016
- Ford, World Excellence Gold Award - 2016
- Subaru, Supplier Excellence in Partnership Award - 2015
- Subaru, Quality Achievement Award - 2016
- Fiat Chrysler, Electrical Purchasing Supplier Diversity Recognition Award - 2015
- Ford, Aligned Business Framework (ABF) Award - 2015
- Bombardier Recreational Products, Gold Supplier Recognition - 2015