DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee, Inc.
DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee, Inc. (DMTN) is DENSO Corp.’s largest U.S. manufacturing facility. With four manufacturing plants and more than 2.3 million square feet under roof, the company employs more than 4,150 people and produces starters, alternators, instrument clusters, various automotive electronic products and inverters for hybrid vehicles.
DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee, Inc. at a Glance
About DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee, Inc.
- 1720 Robert C. Jackson Drive, Maryville Tennessee 37801, U.S.A.
- Key Management
- Jack Helmboldt, President and CEO; and corporate executive director of DENSO Corp.
Mike Brackett, SVP, Corporate Services
- DENSO Ownership
DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee’s social media
Learn more about DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee with our official social media
DENSO Manufacturing Tennessee supplies automotive parts and system to variety of customers.
Certificates / Awards
- ISO 14001
- ISO/TS 16949
- QS 9000
- Tennessee OSHA Commissioner’s Award of Excellence
- Toyota Excellence Award – Body Electronics Plant 203; Electronic Products Division - 2016
- GM Awards of Excellence for on-time shipping performance – 3 Gold Awards - 2015
- GM Supplier Quality Excellence Award – Starter/Alternator Division; Instrument Cluster Division - 2014