Business Starting Process
1. Proposal, Application (Supplier)
If interested in discussing business with DENSO, please contact using the document which described the following items:
- 1.Company profile
- i.Procurement items or contact sections you are interested in
- ii.Advanced capability of your company
2. Review the Proposal (DENSO)
3. Presentation (Supplier)
Present a detailed explanation of your proposal(s).
Prepare documents and materials showing your company's progressive capability.
4. Review the Proposal (DENSO)
5. Quotation (Supplier)
Submit a quotation according to detailed specifications provided by DENSO. Include the detailed information about your manufacturing processes and processing methods.
Propose possible VE/VA suggestions with the quotation.
6. Evaluate the Quotation (DENSO)
7. Prototype (Supplier)
Deliver samples and inspection reports according to detailed specifications.
8. Test the Prototype to evaluate quality and technology (DENSO)
9. Visit supplier to evaluate manufacturing processes (DENSO)
10. Contract/Purchase Order
11. Mass Production
The procurement process differs depending on items.
Please make inquiries from Contact Us page.