Search Jobs and Apply
What's in it for You?
Pay, Benefits & Stability:
- Competitive pay including overtime and bonuses
- Great benefits plus 401(k) retirement plan
- Consistent work week: 40+ hours
- 13 paid holidays + 13 vacation days (prorated first year)
- Secure & long-term employment
High Earning potential:
- Those eligible for overtime have ability to consistently get overtime (based on customer needs)
- Pay is time-and-a-half after 40 hours and double time on Sundays & holidays (varies based on position)
- Safe, clean & bright environment
- Climate-controlled plant opportunities
Career Growth & Training Opportunities:
- Growth & advancement tracks in both leadership and technical roles
- Tuition assistance & training classes
- Health center including doctor and pharmacy
- Full-service cafeteria with hot meals and made-to-order sandwiches
- Fitness center with gymnasium, tennis/pickleball courts, free weights, softball field and running trail
DENSO is an automotive parts maker that supplies the American & global auto industry. If you're driving a Ford, Dodge, Chrysler, GM, or Toyota vehicle, there's likely a DENSO part on it. Join us and help fuel the world's greatest industry.
At DENSO, you'll have secure employment with outstanding benefits, including low-cost health care, 401k retirement, tuition reimbursement, career paths to skilled trades and entry level leadership, and so much more.
DENSO in Maryville, TN is located along the foothills of the beautiful Smoky Mountains. Unfamiliar with the area?