The information presented below applies as an Agreement (“Agreement”) for the users of DENSO websites at https://www.denso.com.
Please use with consent. DENSO reserves the right to change this Agreement at any time. Changes to this aAreement will become effective and valid at the time the revised Agreement is posted on Our Company website.
DENSO Corporation takes every precaution in posting accurate information on this Website, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy, timeliness and usefulness of any information posted.
DENSO Corporation assumes no liability for any loss that may result from the use of this Website.
DENSO Corporation reserves the right, without advance notice, to modify or delete any of the information that is disclosed on this Website.
DENSO Corporation also reserves the right to interrupt or halt access to this Website when deemed necessary.
DENSO Corporation assumes no liability for any damages resulting from modification or deletion of information on this Website or any interruption to or halting access to this Website.
DENSO recommends the use of Microsoft Internet Explorer version 10 or higher or Firefox version 35 or higher or Safari (iOS8) or higher or Chrome version 40 or higher or Browser (Android4.1) or higher to view this Website. When other browsers are used or depending on your Web browser setting, this Website may not be accessible or viewed properly.
Copyrights, Trademarks, etc.
The information on products, services, and technologies posted on this Website are protected by copyright laws, trademark laws, and other intellectual property laws. You may use this information only for your personal use. For any other use, including but not limited to, duplication, transmission, distribution, transfer, and translation, previous written permission from DENSO must be obtained. DENSO’s trademark, brand name and company insignia used on this Website are protected by trademark laws and unfair competition laws, among others. The DENSO trademark, brand name or company insignia are not available for use without DENSO's express written permission in advance of any use.
The following activities on this Web site are prohibited:
- Any activity that infringes on or may possibly infringe the property rights or privacy of DENSO Corporation or another third party including, but not limited to, the usage of any personal information posted on this Website.
- Any activity that causes or may cause losses or damages to DENSO Corporation or another third party. Defamation, libelous or defamatory statements towards DENSO Corporation or another third party is also prohibited.
- Any activity that is or may be determined to be obscene, pornographic or profane.
- Any activity that constitutes or may lead to a criminal offense.
- Registering or sending another person's e-mail address or pretending to be someone else.
- Commercial activities or other commercially motivated activities.
- Any activity that damages the reputation, honor, or trustworthiness of DENSO Corporation or this Website.
- Using or providing computer viruses and other harmful programs or actions that could lead to such activities.
- Any activity that violates or could violate laws.
- Any other activity that DENSO Corporation deems as inappropriate.
DENSO Corporation endeavors to take every precaution when posting information on this Website. However, DENSO cannot and does not guarantee that any information posted is accurate, useful, reliable, etc., to meet any user’s purpose. Furthermore, DENSO Corporation assumes no liability for any losses that may result from any individual using or not being able to use this information or for any damages that may result from your use of this Website.
Ideas and Other Suggestions
Unless DENSO Corporation requests, through its Website, that the general public provide confidential or other exclusive information (including ideas concerning your technology, marketing, products, etc.,(hereafter referred to as "such information"), DENSO refuses to receive such information and accepts no confidentiality obligation for any such voluntarily provided information.
If any such information is voluntarily provided to DENSO, DENSO assumes no confidentiality obligation with respect to such information, and DENSO assumes no obligations to use or evaluate such voluntarily provided information.
Links to the DENSO Corporation Website
Links to this Website are permitted under the following matters regardless to whether the link is from an individual or a company:
- The use of any registered trademark possessed or owned by DENSO Corporation is prohibited. We refuse any links that may cause misidentification of the origin that the information is sent out.
- DENSO prohibits any links from Websites that refer to the following: • Websites that include information intended to slander or cause individuals to lose confidence in the trustworthiness or credibility of our company or other individuals or companies.
- Websites that have the potential to infringe any copyright, registered trademark, possessions, privacy, portrait or any other rights owned by Our Company or other individuals or companies.
- Websites that include statements that may cause the reader to misinterpret that there is alignment or partnership with Our Company, or that there is acknowledgment from Our Company to the Website of the link’s origin.
- Websites that do not apply to the above but have the fear to interfere with the operations of our Website or violate public order and standards of decency or laws including regulations and rules.
Reuse of images and photos
DNESO does not allow the reuse of images on our Website or other catalogs and posters etc. published by our company, including but not limited to DENSO company rights but also related to the portrait rights, copyrights, and rights of third parties such asvendors and advertising agencies etc.
Links to Third Party Websites
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, the interpretation and application of legal requirements on the use of this Web site and the statements in "About this Website" shall be made under the applicable laws of Japan. Also, unless otherwise specifically agreed, any and all disputes relating to the use of this Web site shall be initially litigated in a court under the jurisdiction of the Nagoya District Court.