U.S. Benefits Portal
COVID-19 Record System
Voluntarily Upload Information for Healthy Horizons Vaccinated Discount
The COVID-19 Record System is now available, and serves as DENSO’s third-party record-keeping system for vaccination verification and alternative documents like the medical accommodation forms.
Click the link below to access the system. For questions, contact your local Benefits representative or email Regional Benefits at NA-DIAMfirstname.lastname@example.org.
DENSO COVID-19 Record System Launch Communication
Vaccination Accommodation Forms
- Associates requesting an accommodation will be required to complete one of the forms below and follow the steps noted.
- 1. Complete the form with your physician.
- 2. Upload it into the verification system. Note: Incomplete forms will not be eligible for review.
- 3. You will receive an email when your submission has been received, and again once it has been reviewed.
- 1. Complete the form.
- 2. Submit it to your local Team Member Solutions/Associate Relations team.
Medical Accommodation Request Form
Religious Accommodation Request Form
Learn more about DENSO Benefits
Transparency in Coverage
According to the Federal Government's Transparency in Coverage rule, plans and issuers must make public machine-readable files (MRF) containing certain pricing information. Health plan price transparency helps consumers know the cost of a covered item or service before receiving care. More requirements will go into effect starting on January 1, 2023 and January 1, 2024 which will provide additional access to pricing information and enhance consumers' ability to shop for the health care that best meets their needs.
DENSO Blue Cross Blue Shield Plan
Paste this link into your browser to access - https://bcbsm.sapphiremrfhub.com/tocs/current/denso_international_am_inc