You can search for a DENSO spark plug based on the spark plug you are currently using.
- (1) This comparison chart does not guarantee capability with any vehicle. Please use it for reference only.
- (2) Plug specifications (design, materials, etc.) varies according to manufacturer.
- (3) Choose your plug model by referring to the vehicle model compatibility table.
- (4) When choosing a plug model for tuning vehicles and vehicles not listed in the vehicle model compatibility chart, the customer is responsible for determining the correct plug.
Warnings and precautions regarding safety and usage
Be sure to read this Catalogue & Website
IN NO EVENT SHALL DENSO BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, EXPENSES OR DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM ANY OF THE FOLLOWINGS;
- FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE WARNING OR PRECAUTIONS DESCRIBED IN THIS CATALOGUE AND WEBSITE,
- ANY USES OTHER THAN THE APPLICABLE USE DESCRIBED IN THIS CATALOGUE AND WEBSITE, and
- ANY TROUBLE NOT ATTRIBUTABLE TO DENSO SPARK PLUGS.
*“Spark plugs” means any type of DENSO's spark plugs, including but not limited to Iridium Power, Iridium TT, Iridium Racing, Iridium Plus, and Iridium Tough, Iridium Long Life, Double Platinum, U-Groove, Resistor, Standard, Nickel TT, Platinum TT, Two-Tops.
WARNING (Prohibited Usage)
- Never use DENSO spark plugs in the engines for any aircraft, including airplanes, helicopters, gliders and drones. The DENSO spark plugs sold are not designed and manufactured for any aircraft: use may result in a plane crash or other accidents due to engine malfunction.
- Never use DENSO spark plugs, listed in this catalogue, in the engines for generator and gas heat pump air conditioning system. The DENSO spark plugs we sell are not designed and manufactured for such use, so that such use may result in accidents, including power generation stop or heat generation stop. A separate catalogue for DENSO spark plug specifically designed for generators (gas engines) is available. Please contact your DENSO representative for more information.
- Never use DENSO spark plugs for gas burner ignition. The DENSO spark plugs we sell are not designed and manufactured for such use, so that such use may result in ignition failure or equipment damage due to overheating.